HELP ME

[12] [debug] Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
[16:03:12] [debug] Accessing element at index 17 past array upper bound 16
[16:03:12] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[16:03:12] [debug] #0 003db918 in public OnLoadFamilies () from Main.amx
[16:03:12] [Family Points] 8 family points has been loaded.

stock LoadFamilies()
{
printf("[LoadFamilies] Loading data from database...");
mysql_function_query(MainPipeline, "SELECT * FROM `families`", true, "OnLoadFamilies", "");
}

*Accessing element at index 17 past array upper bound 16 !

Go check your family list on database and see how many families are on table. You are trying to access an element upper array bounds.

I cant understand you both, do you guys got teamviewer?

Its not LoadFamily, its OnLoadFamily. Compile with debug symbols to get the exact line, should be obvious then.

I fixed my problem due to rinori, +1 REP from me.

I have one more problem with the script, when i click on "Male after gender selection", it sometimes work then it dosent, when i click on "male", it stucks on it and not show month or anything, it's ngrp custom edit and it dosent show any errors on server log can you help me with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furqan
Посмотреть сообщение
I have one more problem with the script, when i click on "Male after gender selection", it sometimes work then it dosent, when i click on "male", it stucks on it and not show month or anything, it's ngrp custom edit and it dosent show any errors on server log can you help me with that?
Well, you need to try to debug it by yourself. Try to find why it is being stuck, is there any error? Also, we can't just assume about the solution if we have no idea what the code looks like.

PHP код:
Accessing element at index 17 past array upper bound 16

example
:
new 
test[12];

test[0] = 0//ok
test[1] = 0;
test[11] = 0//ok
test[12] = 0//crash

look
new test[12]; //variable test has 12 indexes