Sublime Text 2 Help! +1 Rep

Hello guys! So I decided to install Sublime Text 2 and use it to compile PAWN projects! But when I compile it says this:

Код:
[Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified
[cmd:  [u'pawncc.exe', u'-w -v -d3 -r -i 203 includes', u'C:\\Users\\Chris\\Desktop\\Chris\\Servers\\GTA SAMP [Public] [0.3.7]\\filterscripts\\CAdmin.pwn', u'-;+']]
[dir:  C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Chris\Servers\GTA SAMP [Public] [0.3.7]\filterscripts]
[path: C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Chris\Servers\GTA SAMP [Public] [0.3.7]\pawncc.exe]
[Finished]
Any help please?

According to your path -
Код:
[path: C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Chris\Servers\GTA SAMP [Public] [0.3.7]\pawncc.exe]
Be sure to have the pawncc.exe, libpawnc.dll,pawnc.dll.. etc (Pretty much all of the files inside pawno folder) in your 'GTA SAMP [Public] [0.3.7]' Or you can just change the path to pawno\pawncc.exe along with the dir.

This is only a suggestion, I never really tried using Sublime with pawno but trying some logical/simple solutions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTucker
Посмотреть сообщение
According to your path -
Код:
Be sure to have the pawncc.exe, libpawnc.dll,pawnc.dll.. etc (Pretty much all of the files inside pawno folder) in your 'GTA SAMP [Public] [0.3.7]' Or you can just change the path to pawno\pawncc.exe along with the dir.

This is only a suggestion, I never really tried using Sublime with pawno but trying some logical/simple solutions.
I missed the pawno folder. I added it just like this
Код:
C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Chris\Servers\GTA SAMP [Public] [0.3.7]\pawno\pawncc.exe
But still doesn't work. Any help?

bump

Show the whole compiler instructions to compile a script.

What error does it give now you changed it?