good ideas for my server

changed to: I wanna make new rp script can anyone give me ideas for things that i can add and stuff

Delete the NGG script and make your own. That shit is a real turn off.

did you read the post i asked for ideas not way shold i delete my script that we work on it for weeks

Using a stolen script and asking for help isn't the best thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay1324
Посмотреть сообщение
did you read the post i asked for ideas not way shold i delete my script that we work on it for weeks
You asked for "Good Ideas", it is a good idea. Delete the script and make something better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
You asked for "Good Ideas", it is a good idea. Delete the script and make something better.
i said to add to my script not change script

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
no its actually not but who cares anyway its ur opinion
Here bro add ==>[ This ]<== to your server for example you can bind commands to keys perfectly example: when you hit 'Y' it automatically enters a building (/enter), when u hit 'N' it automatically exits building (/exit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay1324
Посмотреть сообщение
It took you weeks to download it? Dang, time for a internet upgrade dont't ya think?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How about delete your shitty ngg script and develop your own one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScimitar
Посмотреть сообщение
How about delete your shitty ngg script and develop your own one
You're probably running it with your refunding () server.

OP, Change the script.