******* Red. Worth paying for?

I think that it's a good idea, people have been wanting to use ******* to listen to music in the background on mobile for so long. I probably won't use it myself because I pay for (and love) Spotify, but I'll happily pay for it if I find a use for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I think that it's a good idea, people have been wanting to use ******* to listen to music in the background on mobile for so long. I probably won't use it myself because I pay for (and love) Spotify, but I'll happily pay for it if I find a use for it.
Don't lie.

would buy it..

Nope. Not paying a penny for that..

Ad-Block FTW!

Assholes made laws that prevent distributing these services in a shitload of countries and they wonder why people do piracy.
So yeah, we chose to be assholes by using AdBlock. If someone doesn't like it, it's their problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Assholes made laws that prevent distributing these services in a shitload of countries and they wonder why people do piracy.
So yeah, we chose to be assholes by using AdBlock. If someone doesn't like it, it's their problem.
So because the law doesn't stretch to your needs, you are entitled to:
A) Break the law
B) Prevent the creator of the content, who has nothing to do with said law, from earning money?
Yup, you're a good guy for sure...

It's not really much to offer for $10 considering you can achieve those features with a simple browser plugin.

I'd not waste my precious money for the features which are not worth paying for.

I can definitely agree with most of the people who have already posted. For the price, the service is not really worth it in my opinion.

FTW ******* blocked all iOS applications that cached the music... iTube we miss it :P ******* is going on retarded steps

Who came up with this name and how it is worth 10$ a month? Listening to music in background sounds cool, but again, some music videos are not even available on mobile devices, and there's ****** Play Music already for that which costs 10$ too.
This service is not available in my country at all, but if I had 10$ to spend, I'd rather subscribe to Netflix instead of this. Is there anyone, that seriously would pay to see "Premium" PewDiePie videos? Come on... The rest you can do with browser plugins already.

I find it horrible that creators will only get money if a pool of content viewers on that channel watch it. This will probably kill small channels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-Z
Посмотреть сообщение
pay to see "Premium" PewDiePie videos?
seriously describing a wet dream

The only thing I like about ******* Red is that you can watch videos offline, other than that I think it's total crap, I wouldn't mind paying for this subscription 120 dollars a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
120 dollars a year.
Yeah that's the whole problem.

Comparing Amazon Prime's 100 dollars per year, which is actually VERY much worth it because you basically get that money back (you actually get that back like 3 times if you buy as much as I do). But 120 dollars per year for some downloading, ad-free, exclusive videos, and background play? No.

Let them make it. There's always a free way to get stuff, so I'll be using a cracked version anyways. Ads have never bothered me, they only last 30 seconds and you can skip them after the first 5.

Speaking of YT-Red, I just got a free 14 day subscription!

Obviously, I don't need it because my phone is rooted and I have basically all of the extra features without a subscription. But for all of you interested, just download the YT-Music app and you get 14 days free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Email from *******
Hi Corey,
As a thank you for trying ******* Music, we've included a ******* Red membership, free for 14 days. You get an amplified music and video experience across ******* and ******* Music.
EDIT: I just realized that YTR bugs my existing background play hack... Damn you!

******* red is a waste of money

No, it's not worth it.