what do we do?

it seems a few people have "control over the samp community"

this outage has gone over 4 days now, with no officail word from the samp founders, no annoucements, nothing.

as I sit here, and watch my community downfall drastically in players on all my 7 samp servers, and I have paid my share to be in hosted tab, 5 servers in hosted per month at 15 euro, isnt cheap!

*no word as what is being done
* no word or hope when this is gonna be resolved.
*no I will not renew my 5 hosted servers if this outage continues and I do not recieve credit for downtime from the hosted list.

the owners of the hosted list , in my opinion, must provide credit for this downtime, or many community owners will not renew their servers in hosted tab, and they have let it drastically die. 15 euros converted to USD is about 85 USD iam paying for? for 5 servers? and Iam not a scumbag third party person selling hosted tabs to other people for more money.

whoever owns and operates these internet list/hosted tabs will be out money if they let this continue.

Is this the end of samp? Not even caring about this situation?

It is time, we need all community owners to come together and demand an end to this.

it seems , none of the samp founders even care anymore. this is a disgrace to have this problem lasted this long.

oh well, life goes on. you all paid already for hosted tab, but, ive had luck and they given me credit for past things, so Iam not saying they will or not. I hope they will. Whoever runs game-mp.com has responded and fixed things with me in the past. I dont believe they have anything to do with this, they have always been professional when Ive had to email them for previous things, and responded in a timely matter.

It's time to go on strike and place our demands!

seems legit my friend

Yes, its time all community owners come together and demand answers and take action.

my server is also in hosted tab (no players). waste of money

I renewed on the day of the issue for two months (30 eur). The result that came out was a 20% decrease in player count because there is no hosted tab listing active.

But you see, Kalcor is taking in more shit than you are. He could be potentially losing far more money than you are.

30 euro to me is a good 4 days of nothing but salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I only hope the money I spent renewing my server motivates him to continue to resolve the issue with the listings.

You seem highly ungrateful, Kalcor has spent 9-10 years (If you count vc-mp) on making a multiplayer mod for free. (If you don't pay for hosted what he doesn't force you to anyway) Kalcor won't care if you stop renewing your hosted tab, he still has 300+ servers renewing it. But hey call me back when you run a website for 9 years and have no down times.

What do we want?
Hosted tab and Internet list!

When do we want it?
Right now!

Really now, I do agree that it's kind of sad that there has not yet been any word from a representative. I can relate to the topic creator and many server owners who have bought a hosted tab listing and host a server.

Yes I know he wont lose much from losing just a few servers on hosted. but the fact is, nobody is on hosted anymore lol. are these 300+ servers gonna get refunded for downtime? I have a feeeling, theres some kind of dispute going on about money between high up people in samp. Or maybe he just dropped dead, or something like that. but this is kinda getting ridiculous now.

There is nothing you can do about it. Gathering all server owners here(laughs), making demands and raising a strike(laughs) won't do anything either. You have no control over this whatsoever. Things will run as they always do.