Prison Roleplay or Derby?

I'm still in decision of either of creating either an demolition derby or prison roleplay server. I cannot make up my mind so I've decided to cast a poll on the sa-mp forums open to the sa-mp community. Which type of new server do you guys think I should create?

Update: I've decided to go with Prison Roleplay. It will be based off a script I bought off soumi. Blueberry Prison Roleplay. http://blueberryprison-rp.co.nr/

Thanks for all the support.

Whatever you want. I don't think anyone really cares that much.

Create what you like, not what other players like. If you dont like the gamemode youre working on it will fail almost for sure.

We don't see a lot of derby servers these days. RP all over the place.

I like both of them, just can't decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Create what you like, not what other players like.
That's true, If you don't like the GM you're working and u aren't comfortable on, be certain anyway it will be lost.

I cant vote here because I say do both, create a multi gamemode script to where your players can change gamemode at any time. This is what I am doing for my server.

If you create a Prison RP server, It'll be the only one in the samp community and that might give you an advantage for players.

If it's going to be prison RP I bought the Blueberry Prison RP script so I might be using that.

I've decided to go with prison RP.