Unable to download SA-MP Client ?

Hi,

I tried to download the RC Client for SA-MP and I was unable to connect to the website. (http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php) Anyone knows why ?

Try dowload from here

The SA-MP domain appears to be down. You will need to wait and try again later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4d0w2
Посмотреть сообщение
Try dowload from here
I need 0.3.7 RC 6 (the last one) not 0.3z And still, it requires the same website to download it I think...

It seems sa-mp.com is down just check back later.
RC-6 is not latest this client was in test purpose only.SA-MP 0.3.7 R2 was the latest, if i remember well!

Sorry...here is 0.3.7

So why RC 6 is downloadable ? (But the website is down for some reason)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Try dowload from here
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry...here is 0.3.7
STOP SENDING HIM LINKS TO THE RC VERSIONS... Jesus christ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joko147
Посмотреть сообщение
So why RC 6 is downloadable ? (But the website is down for some reason)
For nostalgia.

Why are you in the first place trying to download an RC version when you, as a player, should ONLY be downloading the releases... Not the candidates. RC (Release Candidates) are mainly for developers to test, and scripters to get up to speed before the actual release.

Use this.

http://dl.gta-sa-mp.de/samp/sa-mp-0.3.7-install.exe

Thanks ahah. Okay I understand now yeah. Does it fix the problem in Editor when mapping with the new objects ? Like some object's textures are buged...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joko147
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks ahah. Okay I understand now yeah. Does it fix the problem in Editor when mapping with the new objects ? Like some object's textures are buged...
No idea what problem you're facing there, but if it's anything to go by, any later version is better, being that the updates are usually fixes, and improvements. If you show footage of the problem, then it may be able to be confirmed or explained by someone who knows it.