County RP

This is like a late question but, From the past few weeks - I've hired a guy for scripting me a scratch made GM based in Dillimore. Its more like a Dillimore Roleplay. I've seen alot of servers try in LS but cause its a very big city, People barely Roleplay. Mine is gonna be a Hard RP server. I've this motto of "Less space, More Roleplay".

What do you think? Having a server start and stay at Dillimore with a Scratch made GM be sucessful?

Yeah i've see many roleplay servers based in small places such as (Dillimore,Palomino Creek, Fort Carson).

Good luck with it

Well, I'm creating one from scratch and it is going well, mine is based in Blueberry and includes all the county areas so, Montgomery, Palomino Creek, Dillimore, Angle Pine, so if you are interested or need help hit me up on PM and I'll help you with anything you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierX
Посмотреть сообщение
This is like a late question but, From the past few weeks - I've hired a guy for scripting me a scratch made GM based in Dillimore. Its more like a Dillimore Roleplay. I've seen alot of servers try in LS but cause its a very big city, People barely Roleplay. Mine is gonna be a Hard RP server. I've this motto of "Less space, More Roleplay".

What do you think? Having a server start and stay at Dillimore with a Scratch made GM be sucessful?
dillimore is shit and too small. palomino should be the main, and whole red county as the roleplay boundary

yes i type in century gothic because im cool and it makes me look professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
dillimore is shit and too small. palomino should be the main, and whole red county as the roleplay boundary

yes i type in century gothic because im cool and it makes me look professional
Dillimore for now. If the playerbase increases, We will include Blueberry and so on.

PS: If you think a font makes someone look professional, You're a disgrace.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Dillimore for now. If the playerbase increases, We will include Blueberry and so on.

thank u for making me realize but ure too late i use comic sans now :PPPPP

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

You thought he wasn't being sarcastic about using shitty fonts in a forum?
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You're a disgrace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
thank u for making me realize but ure too late i use comic sans now :PPPPP
im with you m8

you tried making multiple servers and it didnt end well for you

it seems that people keep on saying they're making scripts form scratch when they just edit an existing one its textdraws (all you egyptians know damn well what i'm talking about)

i got a question for you though. what's "hard rp" for you?
how does a server become a "hard rp" server?

Do as you like, but hiring someone for a large project usually is a very bad idea.

can u see this?
if u can then
it would be a mistake making a svr in bone county coz there aren't alot of things!