[Include] S-ART v3. Place JPG on your map like an object!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i have good news, i updated the Microsoft .NET Framework and now it's working, strange but i dont care now is working, thanks for all DialUp!

-.-
veeeery unusual.

P.S. I've added the ability to Drag-and-Drop into that black screen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
Посмотреть сообщение
You're a noobish, it works fine

@Topic -> Hint: If you use streamer and want to see the full big images from far, just use:

Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    Streamer_SetVisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 999);
    return 1;
}
And increase the draw distance of the img objects
I think the problem was too big amount of dynamic objects (each 'picture' had 100 objects). It did show only blocks near my vehicle, even if I wasn't far.

daaamn, forgot to 'edit' and can't find 'delete' here ._.
sorry for doublepost

very cool, please next update, add function MoveObjectArt3

Good job maan.

PHP код:
error 017undefined symbol "image" 
what can I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiobizza
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
error 017undefined symbol "image" 
what can I do?
no idea. maybe you've failed to include the converted image in your code before actual using the "image"

HELP
pawn Код:
CA3.inc(208) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Line:
pawn Код:
creo = CreateDynamicObject( oid, start[0], start[1], start[2], ang[0] + arx, ang[1] + ary, ang[2] + 180 + arz, worldid, interiorid, playerid, StreamDistance, DrawDistance);

it's just a warning, not an error. still should be fine. maybe your image is too large.
there are few more arguments in CreateDynamicObject, but they have default values, according to Incognito's thread. (there were no two last arguments when I made this release)

CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float : x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float : streamdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_SD, Float:drawdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_DD, STREAMER_TAG_AREA areaid = STREAMER_TAG_AREA -1, priority = 0);

GJ!
You convert pixels into objects and change object's color to pixel color?

is there anyway to use smaller object? as small as picture objects?

Is it a good option to create a server with this include? And with low resolution images would work better? Hmm

Very useful

I think this will be great if it will have support for transparent pixels.(If thats possible)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhiee
View Post
I think this will be great if it will have support for transparent pixels.(If thats possible)
It doesn't work with player textdraws correctly I tried which means you waste shit loads of object slots for pretty much nothing. This is only good for taking staged ingame screenshots. It's a neat idea but falls short of being particularly useful given this include isn't particularly useful it's self but still pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
It doesn't work with player textdraws correctly I tried which means you waste shit loads of object slots for pretty much nothing. This is only good for taking staged ingame screenshots. It's a neat idea but falls short of being particularly useful given this include isn't particularly useful it's self but still pretty cool.
I agree with u, but it was so cool in my head because few hours ago i was testing a thing to make a new kind of pickups using this custom images(Because lets face it, the usual stuff is getting boring), and was looking bad with a background there.

If I create "CreateDynamicArt3" nothing appears

And if I create "CreateArt3" only I get 2

Has anyone found a better way to manipulate the object's position and rotation?
The first version gave the direct coordinates for the output, and that allowed me to simply load the entire map to Adri1's map mover and place it exactly where and how I wanted to.
It's basically how I managed to make the memorial for Paul Walker.

Right now it only outputs formulas of those coordinates. It's simple math, but not nearly as accurate as I need it to be. Because of this, I always end up with a shattered version of the generated image.

Is it normal to see the cuts between each object in an image?

I made this code loop now what I do to be able to see it in the server. sorry language not good
Код:
 CreateDynamicArt3 (Gorp, 0, 1883.6650, -1550.2233, 29.6877, 0.0000, 0.0000, 17.8800);

nice one dude.

as coco lies