No map created in HD ??

Hello everyone, I have often noticed that the maps created by MTA or Map Editor was often not in HD. People could manifest to prove this ?

What are you talking about?

They use ENB series for HD version.

ENB doesn't improve resolution or textures. It just adds visual effects. Can't really call it HD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcracker
Посмотреть сообщение
What are you talking about?
I often see that the maps created by the SA-MP community, such as the walls had often no textures, and was normal, so I would like to have proof that there are cards in HD !!!! !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTom
Посмотреть сообщение
I often see that the maps created by the SA-MP community, such as the walls had often no textures, and was normal, so I would like to have proof that there are cards in HD !!!! !!
That smoke has gone to your head huh?

You're making no sense.

Maybe he's talking about re-texturing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe he's talking about re-texturing?
Yes a little, I do not see maps (gta) created with HD texture. And no I do not smoke weed.

Retexturing and the attention to detail.
For starters, all I ever see these days in the map section are interiors. Those have that much needed attention to detail and their textures are done well.
I can't really say that he's right about other kinds of maps, because there's nothing to talk about.

Isn't posibble to make 3D maps in any object editor without ENB mod or retexture object. Retexture isn't full HD, only look a bit like 3D.