Siren 0.3.7 Does not work

As the title says i tried to add a siren to a vehicle with CreateVehicle and also tried with AddStaticVehicleEx.

pawn Код:
native CreateVehicle(vehicletype, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rotation, color1, color2, respawndelay, addsiren=0);
native AddStaticVehicleEx(modelid, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay, addsiren=0);
The following Error i get on both:

pawn Код:
warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Solved

You aren't using the right compiler then. That's nothing to do with SA-MP anyways, so obviously this doesn't belong in the bug section.

i use the compiler of 0.3.7 so what are you talking about, go test it out by yourself and tell me if it works!

If you are using YSI 3.0, this is your issue. You may also be using something that hooks CreateVehicle such as GetVehicleColor(assuming the include is outdated).

Simply update the appropriate include(if possible), or update the include to work with the new siren parameter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverKnow
Посмотреть сообщение
i use the compiler of 0.3.7 so what are you talking about
Listen here cadet, I know what I'm talking about, especially if you are using that shitty pawno program. It's either you're using the wrong compiler (ex. this happens all of the time because people assign a certain pawno exe to pwn files and have multiple pawno folders with different includes).

Also, as Abagail said, if it isn't the compiler, it's definitely hooks. The hooks in question are any hooks in any outdated libraries you may be using.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
go test it out by yourself and tell me if it works!
Yes it does work. I don't use pawno so I have a single compiler I use, and all of my includes are up to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are using YSI 3.0, this is your issue. You may also be using something that hooks CreateVehicle such as GetVehicleColor(assuming the include is outdated).

Simply update the appropriate include(if possible), or update the include to work with the new siren parameter.
Thank you very much! the problem has been solved, You were right about the include that was preventing this issue. again thanks! also repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Listen here cadet, I know what I'm talking about, especially if you are using that shitty pawno program. It's either you're using the wrong compiler (ex. this happens all of the time because people assign a certain pawno exe to pwn files and have multiple pawno folders with different includes).

Also, as Abagail said, if it isn't the compiler, it's definitely hooks. The hooks in question are any hooks in any outdated libraries you may be using.

Yes it does work. I don't use pawno so I have a single compiler I use, and all of my includes are up to date.
I really dont know why you still reply you are not helpfull, just dont reply to threads if you cant help someone.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I really dont know why you still reply you are not helpfull, just dont reply to threads if you cant help someone.
Such an arrogant kid... listen, don't report a SA-MP bug then if you don't know what you're talking about. From what I saw Crayder tried to help you friendly, be serious dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DOG]irinel1996
Посмотреть сообщение
Such an arrogant kid... listen, don't report a SA-MP bug then if you don't know what you're talking about. From what I saw Crayder tried to help you friendly, be serious dude.
srsly why do you still reply to this thread, its already been fixed. so please go do ur homework and stfu.