What types of gamemode should I create.

Hello,

Actually, I decided to make a server based on MySQL, But I don't know what are the recommended gamemodes.

Should I make TDM or RP or DM or Zombie?

Salam ^^

RP

Depends on what you need to create also requires skills if you script RP because i might take 100,000+ Lines.

i have like TDM server and RP but most of RP server maded as a noob you heard about SATDM?
most RP gamemode i like cause it RP and TDM lol, then RTD mean RP + TDM

TDM/DM

HM, alright, Thanks for ya Suggestions.

I decided to make a Team Death Match (war server) based on MySQL.

Please close the thread.

You can make whatever your heart desires =)

Creating a gamemode just for the sake of it is a waste of time. If you're not 100% committed it will be a failure. Eventually interest will be lost and the project will be discarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Creating a gamemode just for the sake of it is a waste of time. If you're not 100% committed it will be a failure. Eventually interest will be lost and the project will be discarded.
^ exactly this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyEG
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, I decided to make a server based on MySQL
The mysql part of gamemode usually makes much less than 1% and (if done properly) is 100% replaceable with any other method to store stuff. So a server "based on mysql" is a rather bad plan, you simply cant base a gamemode on something as irrelevant as the data saving method.

And as always, projects that arent based on an actual idea, but just on the plan to "create something that players like" are doomed to fail in 99% for obvious reasons.

"I had the great idea to make a drink sold in PET bottles. I just dont know which drink is recommended. Lemonade, apple juice, vodka, or zombie coke?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyEG
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

Actually, I decided to make a server based on MySQL, But I don't know what are the recommended gamemodes.

Should I make TDM or RP or DM or Zombie?

i thought you were leaving for schools

you can go with anything which makes your happy and keep you interested.

I am so tired of these threads. It's nothing personal but if you can't even make decissions for yourself in your life and need to ask other people what to do with your life you're living it wrong. The same goes for when you want to make a gamemode. What do you expect from us? We don't know what you like and don't like to do and if you don't even possess the creativity to decide what you'd like to do then I am sorry you shouldn't be doing it at all.

Please stop with these pathetic threads. Nobody here will hold your hand and tell you what to do. The art of being a programmer, or even in sa-mp's case a scripter is to do what YOU want to do and to be much like an artist and engineer in one. You design your own things and express yourself while enjoying yourself and your creativity.

Please for the love of god stop asking us what you should be doing. If you want to be my slave and do what I ask of you, by all means please do tell and I'll gladly use your free labor.

Yugoslavian Roleplay.

Beats me just think of what you like and make it properly. Be more creative and artistic.

Penis Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortex
Посмотреть сообщение
Yugoslavian Roleplay.
This fukin gay bump...this stupid thread is alive again.

Sex in the city - Roleplay

Create a multimode server.

How much free time do you have?