What server was in last years the best hard roleplay ?

What was the best roleplay server which is now closed? I'm not talking about few months ago servers, in all the time.
The best hard roleplay server.....

I enjoy LSRP, simply because it just is everything, you can RP passively without having any issues, I suggest you look through the lsrp screenshot section.

There's another good rp server but it's on mta.

LS-RP is a load of crap now gangs run up on each other with M4's you get randomly punched the only good thing about the server is how professional they make it look its sad because back in 2013-2014 it was good but times change I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderjb918
Посмотреть сообщение
LS-RP is a load of crap now gangs run up on each other with M4's you get randomly punched the only good thing about the server is how professional they make it look its sad because back in 2013-2014 it was good but times change I guess
"Back in 2013-2014". LS:RP has not changed since 2013-2014. Back in 2007/2008 it was the shit.

LSRP but since everyone knows about that server, I'd say PR:RP. Project Reality RolePlay. Owned by Jake187, I've been a fan of PRRP since the beginning of it. I guess its around 2009 or 2010. The script is really good and the players Roleplay well. Sadly, They keep closing and opening the server - I stopped playing cause I was angry I lost all my hard work.

if you literally mean hard...

owl gaming on mta

mfw 2 irl weeks prison time

Universal Roleplay, the gamemode was so addicting it was based in Fort Carson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderjb918
Посмотреть сообщение
There are players that ruin gameplay yes, but only a small percentage because they are being taken care off quickly. I really don't see the problem about it, gangs can get their hands on M4's if they have proper connections, those weapons aren't only achievable to armies or police officers in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4SH
Посмотреть сообщение
My favourite roleplaying days were Valhalla Gaming Roleplay, but roleplay servers are so boring these days, full of little children or even adults who take on silly personas and eventually 'think' they're something they're not.

Anyway, roleplay in SA-MP isn't where you wanna be for roleplay, put it that way.
Really? Where have you been living all these years? Children are on almost every game, not only on SAMP, get real even if some of them act immature and there are adults that are "immature" they are just out there to have fun.

SAMP is one of the mods that gives the most various roleplay options, I haven't seen a game that has an actual roleplay implemented in it. (By actual roleplay I mean ones that have a high standard roleplay, instead of just a low standard.)

OT: LSRP would be my favorite, It's the only RP server where you don't have to worry about people ruining roleplay, and roleplay is actually being enforced in the server which makes it the number #1 RP server for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
(By actual roleplay I mean ones that have a high standard roleplay, instead of just a low standard.)
I still believe that this is because many samp players are very young, in an age where kids usually play "high standard roleplay" in reallife. So they transfer those classical non-digital roleplay games to the computer.
Im not saying its good or its bad, though I never liked it (but used to play some "low standard roleplays"), and as it seems many people stop playing "hardcore roleplay" as they grow older. Just like kids stop playing their irl roleplays at some age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
I still believe that this is because many samp players are very young, in an age where kids usually play "high standard roleplay" in reallife. So they transfer those classical non-digital roleplay games to the computer.
Im not saying its good or its bad, though I never liked it (but used to play some "low standard roleplays"), and as it seems many people stop playing "hardcore roleplay" as they grow older. Just like kids stop playing their irl roleplays at some age.
I agree that RPing "look i poopoo now like sims :----D" is stupid and useless, but following the simple rules of RP (which is what a strict RP server is all about, it's not about RPing how you pee and sleep) is very important atleast for me to enjoy playing.