Some Servers won't show up.

So, I found a server from it's URL, I then looked for its IP(Updated) and when I typed it in my Client, Nothing shows up, It works for other servers but not this one, I went to the Main Server too and didn't saw that servers there.

Can anyone help me why am I having restriction.

You mean nothing shows up at all or something like this? If it is something like this picture then server is down or you have wrong ip. Check out http://monitor.sacnr.com/ where you can search a server with it's name or ip and you can see all the details.

Exactly, But the thing is that I have typed the correct IP, I'm sure of it.

Bump

run ur samp as adminstrator

Last Thing I wanted was a reply from Abhay, Nvm.

It doesn't seem to help. Anymore Suggestions?

Is this a famous server?
It is possible that the server or it's host has blocked connections similar to yours.
You said you did manage to access their website.

You could try to run SA-MP as administrator or wait a few minutes. Sometimes when you add a copied SA-MP address you are led to another. Try it a couple of times and or wait a couple of minutes and see if you get any positive results.

try restarting your PC, if that doesn't give any results.. try restarting your router.

edit: if none of the above works, try reinstalling your SA-MP.

@Tomboeg: Its not a famous server, My friend used to play there and asked me to join it too, And Yeah, I'll do what you said once I get back to my PC

@Rockford: Did that numerous times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcracker
Посмотреть сообщение
@Tomboeg: Its not a famous server, My friend used to play there and asked me to join it too, And Yeah, I'll do what you said once I get back to my PC

@Rockford: Did that numerous times.
Let us know if your problem has been fixed.