SA-MP Client problem.

Hey everyone!

I have a bit of a problem unfortunately.

It seems like it can't connect to any server, when I try to update the server list through the master update server it shows nothing. it's not even updating the server list.

Anyone know what can be the cause of this problem?
I tried to enable the progam through firewall but that doesn't seem to work either.

Kind regards.

Kindly reinstall your samp client

That did not work.
Thank you anyway.

Maybe there's some problem in your internet.

P.S Same happened to me but it fixed automatically the next day

This is a SA-MP bug. Usually waiting for a few fixes the problem. You can try reinstalling your game client or restarting your router but i personally doubt it would result in success. I suggest you give it some time. If you are looking for a specific server i suggest you to ****** for the server's address and add the server's address manually to your SA-MP client favorites.

Try reinstalling your game client and sa andreas. Might work.

Reinstalling won't help you,it's a server side issue. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=591964

Nothing to do but to wait

Bugged by 26 hours as of now - Hosted tab + Internet Tab

The first query to the master server will succeed, some of the rest, fail due to another reason.

This hasn't just started happening.

Be sure to run SAMP as admin, and to be patient on that first query. You can tell by how fast the little query window thing completes. Fast means it didn't so shit, if it takes a bit, then it got connection to the server.

Another thing to check would be your Anti-virus, in particular if it's a Firewall included one. Disable it whilst trying this.

--- Edit ---

AND with the current situation with the main web server being down, yea, that'll cause some issues.