Game-MP not working in AUS?

I wanted to see if this is an issue for a while, but I've been lazy. I live in Australia and experience this issue, I am not sure about anybody else.

The problem is, I receive this when I access game-mp.com

Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 Server at game-mp.com Port 80
What I've done:
1. Switched devices (laptop, pc, tablet, phone)
2. Changed ISP
3. Tried mobile data itself
4. Contacted game-mp only to get no response

Only fix is to use a proxy. This issue has been on-going for at least a year, I am not kidding. Has anybody got ideas?

I think that is something with ISP related to your account, when I have registared my game-mp account I was in Serbia, and every time when I'm in Serbia it works fine, but when I'm in Spain or France can't access my game-mp account, and when I'm in Germany can access it. So from Serbia and Germany I can access my account without any problems, and from Spain and France can not. Maybe is some protection that can not access many peoples from different countries in one account, which is also against the rules of game-mp.

Australian users do not have access to game-mp. This may be the same for other countries as well, as suggested above, but I only know for sure about Australia. It mightn't be the best idea to announce that you're evading it - though I'm sure Kalcor knows that this is the case for many users lol.