Disable f8 gumb | Is possible?
#1

Look at title of theard to find question

I want to create a new system for screenshots.
Reply
#2

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerKeyStateChange
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Keys
Reply
#3

Yes, I know for that, but there is no define for f8 key.
Reply
#4

I am pretty sure that its not possible,but wait someone more experienced to answer your question.
Reply
#5

F8 is a client key, but more specifically a SA-MP client key and not a GTA binding. That being said, you cannot even detect it without external applications running on both the client and the server.

However you can surely detect it and possibly(not really sure about this) disable it through the use of a client to server application system.
Reply
#6

AutoHotKey can remap keys if I remember correctly. Still wouldn't be sure of it doing this though.
Reply
#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
F8 is a client key, but more specifically a SA-MP client key and not a GTA binding. That being said, you cannot even detect it without external applications running on both the client and the server.

However you can surely detect it and possibly(not really sure about this) disable it through the use of a client to server application system.
How detect it without define for f8? I think that its not possible.
Anyone else have something to say? Someone who has a little more knowledge?
Reply
#8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZmaXy
Посмотреть сообщение
How detect it without define for f8? I think that its not possible.
Anyone else have something to say? Someone who has a little more knowledge?
Abagail just gave you all of the knowledge you need. It's not possible to detect when players press F8.
Reply
#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
F8 is a client key, but more specifically a SA-MP client key and not a GTA binding. That being said, you cannot even detect it without external applications running on both the client and the server.

However you can surely detect it and possibly(not really sure about this) disable it through the use of a client to server application system.
I think this answer should be good enough for you.
Reply
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkhassan
Посмотреть сообщение
I think this answer should be good enough for you.
Please pay attention to how old a thread is before posting. This was solved over a week back, with the OP posting too.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: