App Dev

Hello Guys. What's up?

I need some help to know more about mobile apps for android. The PhoneGap is the best tool to practice it?
if exists another tool, can you say me more about it? I'm begginer...

Thanks.

Before you start using an android app developer the first things you should know are:
- Programming Knowledge (C++,Java,Pascal e.t.c)
- You can't develop an android app alone.
That's all, I'm studying programming this year and I'm still in beginner phases but that words i gave you are from our teachers

No app on the app store will teach you C++, C, C#, Java, Python, or anything without a real life mentor and teacher to teach you it properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Before you start using an android app developer the first things you should know are:
- Programming Knowledge (C++,Java,Pascal e.t.c)
That's all, I'm studying programming this year and I'm still in beginner phases but that words i gave you are from our teachers
I dont really agree at your final point, single person can develop an app. It all depends on the compelexity. And yes, you need to have a strong command over programming language. You really should. And if you want to learn any language through phone. Try the 'Solo Learn' applications. Trust me they're real fun.. And you'll learn quick. And if you want to fevelop a game for android / iOS. Start using Unity, CHEERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeAmazing
Посмотреть сообщение
No app on the app store will teach you C++, C, C#, Java, Python, or anything without a real life mentor and teacher to teach you it properly.
Self-Learner, probleme ?

I learnt English and programming by myself, so your statement about "You can't learn anything without a teacher" is false.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
False, it is very possible to teach yourself programming as long as you have access to the right tools: books, online study programs, ******* guides etc.

I believe even Markus Persson became a billionaire by teaching himself programming, a great example imo. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Persson)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Your argument is invalid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWMPT
Посмотреть сообщение
Your argument is invalid.
It wasn't my words at all xD btw yeah all those who says its not hard to study for programming it is hard.
Every Technology & Programming Phases got difficulties.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I learned C++ and Python without any teachers or anyone... I learned it by scripting basic commands that i found on internet.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
lol.