Sakina on SAMP

i was playing SAMP the other day and everyone had sakina there was even a teleport to it (getting back on topic).

I installed sakina using IMG TOOL 2.0 but when i run it with SAMP it says intel error xxxxxxx (those mean numbers) that happens after i try to load up the game. then when i try to run Sakina on the normal GTA SA it works fina

************************************************** ********************************************
*********************************************HELP* ********************************************
************************************************** ********************************************

Remove it, SA:MP doesn't support mods.

but it does work for some people and how come it supports car mods and others too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas_Nobody
but it does work for some people and how come it supports car mods and others too
Youre able to play with mods. But youre SAMP will crash alot with them.
And the only way to get SAKINA Drift hill on SAMP is by cheating, wich is smoething you shall NEVER DO!

The People that had SAKINA, they were all cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas_Nobody
It does work for some people, but don't expect help on the official sa-mp forum because like i said: sa-mp doesn't support mods.

-.- fine thanks anyway

Try to download the converted SAkina on SAMP coz mine its work and works on SAMP 0,3,7