mysql help data base

I got script with MySQL when I try to open it told me server shutting down i downloaded xmapp and i created new db what i do then i clicked import then it gave me this

You probably tried to upload a file that is too large. Please refer to documentation for a workaround for this limit.

what i do ?

Find the phpmyadmin directory, it is some thing like C:\wamp\apps\phpmyadmin4.1.14 in WAMP but idk about xmapp you can ****** to search for it.
  • Now lets assume that the path you got was /path/to/phpmyadmin
  • Now create a folder inside phpmyadmin folder named "upload", case sensitive. So path of upload folder will be /path/to/phpmyadmin/upload
  • Now open config.inc which will be under phpmyadmin folder, so path to config.inc will be /path/to/phpmyadmin/config.inc, then open it, make sure it is config.inc not config.sample.inc
  • After opening file add this at bottom of file just before ?> : $cfg['UploadDir'] = 'upload';
  • After you have done this copy paste the .sql file you want to import inside upload folder, then reload phpmyadmin, then you will notice extra option to import which will be like "Select from the web server upload directory". Select that option and select your file to import, the file shall now be imported.