Need Free Vps

Please anyone have free VPS please I want free VPS for my server T-T
And I I'll give you rep if that's work and how to rep people T-T

Please anyone have free car I want free car for travel T-T

Nothing is truly free. If something is marketed as free then the product being sold is you.

******'s your friend. There are a lot of hosts out there that give away web hosting, VPS and etc. in exchange for forum activity and possibly filling out online surveys. If you want a VPS for a rep, I don't think you'll get one.

Cant afford money? Host it on your computer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение

Nothing is truly free. If something is marketed as free then the product being sold is you.
He doesnt want it for free, he will give repz!

Willing to give REP for someone to complete my work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение

Please show some kind to him he is a newbie maybe also a newbie to the field of vps
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
Посмотреть сообщение
Willing to give REP for someone to complete my work.
What work do you want us to complete for you

EDIT:- Even we asked like this like need host for free need website for free etc now we stopped asking because we became professional from noob I didn't meant everyone some of them asked earlier I did too

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD_Boii
Посмотреть сообщение
Please show some kind to him he is a newbie maybe also a newbie to the field of vps

What work do you want us to complete for you

EDIT:- Even we asked like this like need host for free need website for free etc now we stopped asking because we became professional from noob I didn't meant everyone some of them asked earlier I did too
VPS, out of someone else's pocket. which did something in order to get it - rather than just wander around and ask for a free one.
As Vince said, Cheese doesn't come for free.

The comment of Aymel (?) was a joke ( I can't look and leave it how you fall into sarcasm without noticing ) and "professional", doesn't mean you don't want things for free. ( which being "professional" is also a lie, unless you got decent amount of years of experience or at least a certification sayin' you ripped your ass off studying few years of your life for a piece of paper. I afraid you neither got any of them)

EDIT: ******'d "Free VPS" and on the first option got the answer http://5jelly.com/vps/
I think anyone could do it, you don't need a certification for this.

>I'll give you rep
>How to rep pppllll?!?!

Would you like to use my 'free' vps it no hack virus no ram no cpu... If you accept I will die.

U can get free server from freesamp.net for vps pm me