Imagine all of the greatest players and administrators put in ONE SERVER!

Have you ever had the idea in mind, that if all the greatest administrators were put together, we might make a giant new fantastic community? What if we put amazing administrators together with some dedicated scripters, will we be able to make the most known SA:MP server of all time?

To make this project, one of the most important things needed, are recommenders. If you know a lot of people, or are interested in starting a new legal/illegal organization or faction, please make sure to participate and fill out the format below!

I will personally be the head of the community.
NOTE: I, will NOT lead this project, but I will be choosing the participants for the project.

A vote will be created after the auditions are full-filled.

I will personally speak to every single participant in the project.

Are you interested in becoming one of these people, please leave your name with the following format:

YOURSELF
Name:
Previous Locations:
Skype (Can be PM'ed to me personally):
Experienced:
Role (Administrator, Scripter, Mapper, Advisor, Recommender, Faction Leader etc):
Reputation SA:MP:

SOMEBODY YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED:
Name:
Previous Locations:
Skype (Can be PM'ed to me personally):
Experienced:
Role (Administrator, Scripter, Mapper, Advisor, Recommender etc):
Reputation SA:MP:

What do you define as the 'greatest administrators'. Better yet, what do you bring to the table. You have high demands of a team, looking for only the best and most experienced people, but for as far as I can tell, they'll be lead by someone who doesn't have a clue of what he's doing.

I run a professional company in real, I have an education presenting this area. I previously ran Los Angeles Roleplay with a stable 100 playerbase, so I know what I am doing.

Yeah sounds great and all but who are you to lead this thing? I'd prefer someone more reputable to take that position. Also, you're always going to face imperfections in either your staff team or your server itself, a perfect server is not possible.

Quote:

I previously ran Los Angeles Roleplay with a stable 100 playerbase, so I know what I am doing.

Never heard of you, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilLykke
Посмотреть сообщение
I run a professional company in real, I have an education presenting this area. I previously ran Los Angeles Roleplay with a stable 100 playerbase, so I know what I am doing.
What company? If it is as professional as you say then show me a website. If you have education in this area, show a college degree. I am not completely sold on what you are saying. Not trying to sound like a asshole here. But saying you run a "Professional Company" and have "education" in this area with no absolute proof does not help. It is like you are filling out a resume and leaving everything blank, that is how I feel.

I know a server cannot be perfect, therefor I have considered handing this project to somebody else. Not because I don't know how to run it, but I would actually prefer if somebody else were leading it. I can afford the project, and I know what it takes. So I will be withdrawing myself from the director position.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I know a server cannot be perfect, therefor I have considered handing this project to somebody else. Not because I don't know how to run it, but I would actually prefer if somebody else were leading it. I can afford the project, and I know what it takes. So I will be withdrawing myself from the director position.
Heck you just changed your mind about the whole project in a matter of minutes...

Nobody is ever going to agree on everything, so how exactly do you expect this to be the greatest server with the greatest admins if no matter what in the world someone isn't going to like it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I just wonder how someone that runs a professional company in real life would bother trying to start a server to gain a percentage of the income... you're really not that convincing, and if you are hiring staff you shouldn't simply try to get a whole community apply for it and randomly choose someone you don't know... really "professional"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
I just wonder how someone that runs a professional company in real life would bother trying to start a server to gain a percentage of the income... you're really not that convincing, and if you are hiring staff you shouldn't simply try to get a whole community apply for it and randomly choose someone you don't know... really "professional"!
Did you even read what I wrote in the actual post? I will be choosing the people I trust, I never said I'd choose everyone from this thread-.. did I?