[GameMode] [New | SAMP 0.3.7] Los Santos - Gangwar

Los Santos - Gangwar
Team deathmatch/Gangwar/Turfwar
Disclaimer - I won't be updating this, only will fix bugs if any.

This maybe my last gamemode. Features in los santos, with some good number of turfs to caputre. There are lots of good features and addons to this mode. The turf war system is very unique and one of its kind which comes in a filterscript. It can be used with any other script, all you need to do is setup the team array in it. By default there are 50+ turfs.

There are 7 teams:
  • Groves
  • Ballas
  • Cops
  • Vagos
  • Aztecas
  • Bikers
  • Barbers
All the teams have their own spawn locations with their own set of turfs (owned turfs by default). Each team can capture enemy team's turf. You can easily add more teams if you want.

Textdraws, this mode used good number of textdraws but doesn't mean it will pollute the screen. Here is a list of textdraws used:
  • Textdraws for class selection
  • Textdraw for spawn protection
  • Textdraws for Team info. (display for 15 secs. after spawn)
  • Textdraws for turfwar (notifications and turfwar stats)
  • Textdraws for offradar
  • Textdraws for skill upgrades
  • Random messages textdraws
The core features of the server are as follows:
  • Static class selection (means you can add more classes in one line without caring about the script)
  • Add more turfs in just one line (look at the filterscript: turfs.pwn)
  • Weapon skills system (save and load)
  • Weapon drops (create dynamic pickups of dead player's weapons)
  • Basic commands structure
  • Some inventory buyinh commands: /shop - game shop, /hp - health, /ar - armour, /helmet - protection helmet, /mask - gas mask
  • Headshot system, with anti headshot helmet (aka. protection helmet)
  • Tear gas effect (not accurate, only works for near range players) - With anti tear gas mask (aka. gas mask)
  • Off radar system (feaure similar to GTA V) - go inisible on map for 2 minutes (/offradar, /offradars)
  • Attachments for helmet and gas mask (with attachments fix - attachments.inc)
  • Dialogs based shop (DIALOG_STYLE_PREVMODEL)
  • Best and fastest turf war system (works according to dynamic areas instead of regular timers)
  • GAdmin v2 (Latest version with some additional fixes)
    Keep check on this thread for updates for the admin system: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=585036

Pretty Great Man

Awesome. Great. I want to use this if this script can release properly, not in beta

Really great job, thanks for sharing +REP

Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
View Post
Awesome. Great. I want to use this if this script can release properly, not in beta
I just removed the BETA tag, i meant it won't be getting any updates from my side. The game works pretty smooth, i will be only fixing bugs (if any).

Good job

Nice Release

It has the last version of GAdmin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
It has the last version of GAdmin?
Yes, Also with some fixes we discussed on skype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, Also with some fixes we discussed on skype.
Sounds good, another great release from you +REPed

Nice textdraws and gamemade.

Nice work.
Keep it up

C:\Users\John\Desktop\Los Santos - Gangwar (BETA)\gamemodes\lsgw.pwn(9) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "fixes"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMTube™
Посмотреть сообщение
C:\Users\John\Desktop\Los Santos - Gangwar (BETA)\gamemodes\lsgw.pwn(9) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "fixes"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
?
Just extract fixes include from package folder lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
Just extract fixes include from package folder lol
isnt there m9 -__ did u even try look at the packge>?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMTube™
Посмотреть сообщение
isnt there m9 -__ did u even try look at the packge>?
Fixed in the new mediafire link.
(http://www.mediafire.com/download/7b..._%28BETA%29.7z)

Nice looks good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
If a person have a common sense, then he can just download fixes.inc 's latest version from here. -_- I have faced fixes.inc missing, so what? I have just downloadd that and compile. It doesn't make any sense that one include miss and that include will be only with poster

After i restart the server. The turfs are not saved. I want the turfs after restart to be saved. How to do that ?