Able to join all servers except one.

Hi

I was in a port-forwarded SA-MP server using commands and stuff. Then, I crashed and the server seemed not to respond. I informed the owner but he has no ideas how to solve it. I tried joining any other servers and I'm able to, but his server still appears offline on the client. Any ideas what has happened?

EDIT: It appears online for my friends but to me, It doesn't..

This issue topic was posted so many times just ****** search for your issue and you will find solutions to fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
This issue topic was posted so many times just ****** search for your issue and you will find solutions to fix it!
ur not helping

Most likely your firewall or one of your programs blocked the connection. This question has been asked countless times, search and then articulate a proper question based on your findings.

on SA:MP client it's self then disable the firewall and make sure there's no anything blocking such as any software or on start menu there's solgan of the windows click on it then type "CMD" on the search and open the command prompt and type the listed

ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

i hope this help you

if you're in game - and server restarting

i have an temp solution for your issue - after you join the server if the server has automatic "spawn" then after you spawn press "ESC" for 10-15 seconds and if the server has manual for example you press "SHIFT" to spawn then after you click on SPAWN press ESC whatever try to know when the server is restarting i mean at which part example after the spawn before the spawn then press ESC before it and it's working with always