Video Editing Software

Well, I'm looking for a free video software..I've already tried some but I am not really happy about their features. I'm not looking for Sony Vegas or Adobe or something like that. Do any of you have any recommendation?

EDIT: I'm running Windows 7.

Free and good don't go on the same page, sorry

I prefer Sony Vegas Pro 13 , i know its not cheap but eh if you want the real deal then you have to pay for it.

You won't get good results with a free video editor to a professional extent. Most free video editors use very basic methods and as such don't handle complex demands. When it comes to Sony Vegas, there really isn't a perfect alternative that doesn't cost anything; it's best to if you are really interested spend the money once and then you will have the software forever.

Avid. Used in productions such as Hunger Games Trilogy.

https://www.avid.com/US/Solutions/by...o-editing.html

use sony vegas trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogorakis
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not looking for Sony Vegas or Adobe or something like that.
To the people posting Sony Vegas, READ THE THREAD AGAIN

There's alot of them, Blender, Pitvi, Avidemux, Kdenlive, OpenShot Video Editor, Lightworks, Cinelerra or Windows Movie Maker?

You should also list the one you've tried. If you're looking for something more professional then ofcourse purchase something like Sony Vegas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrianX
Посмотреть сообщение
I prefer Sony Vegas Pro 13 , i know its not cheap but eh if you want the real deal then you have to pay for it.
People suggesting sony vegas here usually use a pirated version, and only use preset effects and simple editing that would work exactly the same with any free software.

Thats like suggesting a porsche if someone asks for a town car - they dont need it, and they wont buy it.

So stop suggesting it, it doesnt make you look cool.

camtasia studio 8
x64 BIT
welp

i lovedd Filmora Wondershare then it disapeared without a trace on my pc