Would this be good?

Okay, so in SA-MP there are multiple servers with gamemodes to Roleplay, RPG and open world survival and much more I have been thinking about developing a gamemode that is surrounded around CHICAGO FIRE DEPARTMENT
turning LS with over 10 fire stations and over 400 scripted fires and much more including Jobs like Volunteer Firefighters that get paid.

The idea is good, but I think people would eventually get bored of just extinguishing fires over LS
Plus LS isn't that big. I mean you can do it for the entire San Andreas. LS can be covered with like 4 fire stations tops.

Maybe I could design jobs that' could surround the Fire Department and have multiple Fire Company's have a main dispatcher ect. Well the whole map would be great with new faction/company's for each city and country side town's.

Maybe you could add car crashes with trapped victims and extrication techniques! =D

Thanks for the suggestions keep them coming if you think its a good Idea and yes I do plan to have vehicle fires that spawn and you open trunk/hood's and the fire could get bigger.

Go for it. A bright future in SA-MP is promised to no-one.

Unless you are going to turn LS into Chicago(high rise buildings etc) then name is Lafd instead

A RP server centered around the fire dept. sounds good. Make it somewhat like aviation life but RP instead.

Yes, well I'm still yet deciding on what I should do and of cause I will have to find people that would assist me but honestly I like the LV residential area for now I am just getting suggestions and a base then I will begin coding.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderjb918
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone else got any thoughts?
Don't only focus on fire departments, you could make it the main aspects but if you are creating an RP gamemode type then add other public services such a Police Department, Medical Station, etc... the idea sounds good but you need to keep side features as well so the players will have something to do instead of only doing the same thing.