Cooperative scripting. Is it possible?

How would two people script at the same time, and still be efficient? We've tried cloud9 and a few other websites, but they all lead to a mess. I do believe we also tried something from ******, but I can't think of the name off the top of my head.

My friend and I are considering starting a project, and we want to script together - efficiently.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Maybe TeamViewer.

It's possible. People do it all the time, but I wouldn't suggest looking at the same screen at the same time. Maybe coordinate with Skype or TeamSpeak for voice and text chat, but definitely use something like SVN or Git to contribute codes cooperatively.

Make a private project on BitBucket.

cloud9 is a great platform for this, they don't support PAWN but you can use C++ as the languages are similair. (that's what I've heard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
How would two people script at the same time, and still be efficient? We've tried cloud9 and a few other websites, but they all lead to a mess. I do believe we also tried something from ******, but I can't think of the name off the top of my head.

My friend and I are considering starting a project, and we want to script together - efficiently.

Anyone have any suggestions?
You simply work on different features instead of the same one, an example would be he is working on the a ban command and you are working on an unban command. Simple as that.

P.S. You'll need to know the structure of your gamemode to be able to build up the features to it properly.

Use Screenhero. ****** it.

P.S. Why can't I recommend Screenhero without having the post deleted?

****** docs. We use table documents at work with this thing (like an online excell), I'm sure it can work with code as well.
Every change you make in the document is seen live by other users. Not sure if it's free, though.