May join back. How's the population of sa-mp doing?

Simple question. How's this community doing? I've been gone for what seems to be too long. So many memories of being here.

7000 players in the morning, still lots of activity.

lots & lots of activity

Glad to hear it. Hope to see you gentlemen in the future.

le samper built a graph for that.
http://mauzen.org/samp/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
le samper built a graph for that.
http://mauzen.org/samp/
All hail Le Samper!!!

----
SA-MP is still running with thousands of players everyday. Better scripts and lots of improvements.

Population of SA-MP is completely fine but the question is if you're English sided that population has decreased loads and I compare it to the times of 2007-2008 era. Most popular servers nowadays are no-longer English you're lucky if ten servers that are English have over 100 players each at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
Population of SA-MP is completely fine but the question is if you're English sided that population has decreased loads and I compare it to the times of 2007-2008 era. Most popular servers nowadays are no-longer English you're lucky if ten servers that are English have over 100 players each at the same time.
What he said. While based on statistics that everyone likes to constantly ream down your throats, SA:MP is fine, but if you're English and enjoy to play English servers, such as the majority of this forum, then player counts these days are questionable. In terms that everyone can understand, the English community of SA-MP has taken a hit over the years.

Samp will die soon . : 266,949 and now only 8,398 active and still going down and down until die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemeei
Посмотреть сообщение
Samp will die soon . : 266,949 and now only 8,398 active and still going down and down until die
Ohh really? How ? You are Future's calculator? -_- It just a simple think, some person just got bored and left ( offline. Nothing much. Go, check IVMP , M2MP , they don't have much users but still alive