Cannot play SA:MP, help me out.

Hello guys, what's up? I'm currently out of town for a few weeks and sometimes when im borred i want to play SA:MP but the network i am connected prevents me from playing SA:MP, whenever i click SA:MP it shows all the servers are offline and not able to connect. I have disabled the firewall, allowed the program through it and many methods, still don't work. I have talked with the connection manager guy, he said we do not allow multiplayer games to be be played in our network for security reasons.
Please help me out, i want to play badly.. i get borred sometimes so please help me out to fix this shit, i'd appreciate it a lot!!

Maybe try to run a VPN? That should work.

Are you from Pakistan ? Some guys from pakistan having this prob, and also not sure if your connection manager does or not. Try as Poison said

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedJuice
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe try to run a VPN? That should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceblizard
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you from Pakistan ? Some guys from pakistan having this prob, and also not sure if your connection manager does or not. Try as Poison said
I'm not, and i will try using a VPN, thank you.

Can't install a goddamn vpn lol, http://prntscr.com/8leucw

Well I got a link, Check your PM and try Installing this one

Still haven't fixed it, the connection does not let me use any VPN / connect on it. :-/

Anyone else who could help me? I'd appreciate it, thanks a lot

Are you running it on the same PC/Laptop with a different connection or with a different PC/Laptop and a different connection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre02
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you running it on the same PC/Laptop with a different connection or with a different PC/Laptop and a different connection?
I am running it on the same Laptop, but different wireless connection. :/