Server Browser Listing Issue with Multiple IPs

It has been highlighted many times before but still not fixed. Machines with multiple internet IPs and binding to one specific IP, such servers often dont get listed even after many tries (windows server)

I understood the word IP but otherwise the rest I did not understand(include), can you be clearer? It looks like you speak another language

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTom
Посмотреть сообщение
I understood the word IP but otherwise the rest I did not understand(include), can you be clearer? It looks like you speak another language
My post is already very clear and technical in nature. Language is English.
If SAMP server is bind to a specific internet IP and if that server machine has multiple pool of internet IPs, such smap servers are not listed in server browser (client). Such servers often fail to show their online info or be listed in master server list.

Could you highlight the "many times before" this has been mentioned, because I'm really not seeing it.

-Edit- Found it.

Switch to Linux.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...59#post1296059

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you highlight the "many times before" this has been mentioned, because I'm really not seeing it.

-Edit- Found it.

Switch to Linux.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...59#post1296059
Windows version needs to be fixed. I've checked in details and even my server isnt listed although running and able to connect manually

It does indeed.

To be honest, the internet tab(and sometimes the hosting) seem to at times be generally unstable. For instance, the masterlist will randomly just be blank which ends up displaying nothing in the internet tab for all clients so it's not really just this issue that needs to be addressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
To be honest, the internet tab(and sometimes the hosting) seem to at times be generally unstable. For instance, the masterlist will randomly just be blank which ends up displaying nothing in the internet tab for all clients so it's not really just this issue that needs to be addressed.
That's a client issue by the looks of it. I've had it happen to me a lot recently. Restart the client and it comes right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a client issue by the looks of it. I've had it happen to me a lot recently. Restart the client and it comes right.
Actually, some of the times, it is not - even the SA-MP masterlist on the site is blank which obviously means the data isn't being sent(this isn't the case every time though, some times it is a client issue).

Regardless, restarting the client, and not spamming updates by switching tabs, fixes it.

Each change of tab forces an update, so if the master server stops you requesting because it's getting spammed, it's more a client issue for not stopping itself.