is it possible to do this with Rcon?

the "SendRconCommand("changemode namegoeshere");"
Function , Can it be used to change only ONE player's Gamemode? Not Everyone's gamemode,
For example .. i Do /stunt , And it Changes my gamemode to Stunt.amx gamemode, and i'll be In that gamemode with a new virtual world,

if its not possible, then anyother way to make that?

With rcon funcion its impossible,but maybe you can for example stunt create every object in one virtual world and for freeroam in some other virtual world.And if you in for example in VW 1 you will see only objects in that VW.

No, never possible. I don't even know how this would work...

It exists at some servers :/
Like , they choose What type of Gamemode will they play before they spawn

Use different virtual worlds for the objects and put the players in those different worlds when they choose their modes.

so you mean Put all in one gamemode?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Advanced...oaded_gamemode

You can make the gamemodes go in circle, and probably it's possible to make cmd, that changes gm.
For example, crazybob's CnR, there are 3 gamemodes, and they are changing every week. (Of course In-Game week)

thanks for reply, but that will change everyone's gamemode (all Server gamemode)
but i want it :
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT4
Посмотреть сообщение
Can it be used to change only ONE player's Gamemode? Not Everyone's gamemode,

You got your answer already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre02
Посмотреть сообщение
Use different virtual worlds for the objects and put the players in those different worlds when they choose their modes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runcis
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Advanced...oaded_gamemode

You can make the gamemodes go in circle, and probably it's possible to make cmd, that changes gm.
For example, crazybob's CnR, there are 3 gamemodes, and they are changing every week. (Of course In-Game week)
Nope, crazybob have a single gm, it just switches cities every ingame week. 3 gamemodes is wrong, it has 3 different databases in 1 script, Los santos, las venturas, and san fierro. the amx file is single