Problem with samp-npc file (linux server)

Hello, my problem is "samp-npc" file. I have the 0.3.7 R2-1 version of linux server (on the host) and of windows server (in my computer, for editing the gamemode).

When i try to connect a NPC on localhost (windows server), all works good.
When i try to connect a NPC on linux server, nothing happens.
The server_log.txt file is clear, there is no error about this, or any notice.
I have the plugins and includes updated to last version, i have the .rec file in npcmodels>recordings and i have the .amx file in npcmodels folder.

My .amx file from npcmodels folder is like that:

Код HTML:
#include <a_npc>
public OnRecordingPlaybackEnd() StartRecordingPlayback(PLAYER_RECORDING_TYPE_DRIVER,"namerec");
public OnNPCSpawn() StartRecordingPlayback(PLAYER_RECORDING_TYPE_DRIVER,"namerec");
In the gamemode, i use: ConnectNPC("npcname", "amxfilename");

I have the problem for several days (1 week i think). In the past, all worked fine. I don't know for sure, but i think my problem is from "samp-npc" file (after i updated to 0.3.7 R2-1). I tried to get an older version of samp-npc, like 0.3.z, but nothing worked.

If somebody has a samp-npc file which works on linux, please give me a download link.
If somebody knows where's my problem, please post in this topic.

Thanks

I don't think it is the file itself because it's working fine for other servers (including mine), check if the samp-npc has all rights to get executed, if you didn't do that already.

Does your server announce itself (meaning, does samp-announce get executed correctly)?

samp-npc has all rights.

What's the value of "maxnpc" in the server.cfg file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly
Посмотреть сообщение
What's the value of "maxnpc" in the server.cfg file?
maxnpc value is 100
I verified a lot of things before posting here...
I ran out of ideas.

bump...