New Mode in SA:MP [Murderer- Collecting suggestions]

Hello guys i was checking the gamemode releases and i found there is a new mode idea made by arretdefil
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=589144

Actually i liked the idea and started to script it to samp, i've created the base of the script textdraws timers simple admin system and for sure register/login.

Now i am collecting suggestions about the Mode what else i should add to this new mode

Murdrer: kills people from one hit using a knife he should kill every one without being spotted
Gun: he should kill the deagle only with the 9mm if he missed it with another person he will die and a Pickup will be created with the weapon any innocent can pick it and take the gun role

Innocent: they should spread around from the murder they arent giving DMG

Simply used SLice's weapon config inc to kill any kind of Health hack
and some basic anti cheats by me like weapons and money hacks

Round time is 5:00 mins after the 5 mins passes a black screen will appear with loading next round the murder/gun will be choosed randomly and a text will be sent to you with your current class at the begin of every round

You've mentioned stuff you've added but in a very basic style. Expand you're current project ideas so far and we can give you feedback on that rather than duplicating systems already implemented.

updated

I was actually thinking of making a form of serial killer RP, where 1 person would be OOCly assigned as the 'serial killer' and had to kill as many people as possible (RPly) without being caught by the cops. Once he/she is caught, the next killer is assigned.

I don't think it was well thought out enough though.. probably wouldn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
I was actually thinking of making a form of serial killer RP, where 1 person would be OOCly assigned as the 'serial killer' and had to kill as many people as possible (RPly) without being caught by the cops. Once he/she is caught, the next killer is assigned.

I thinks thats not a suggestion

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Unless your players are qualified RPers... Expect "OMFG [name] KILLED ME AIOEJAII"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDarkness
Посмотреть сообщение
I thinks thats not a suggestion
It's not a suggestion, yet it was an on topic contribution to the topic. This is a forum after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
Unless your players are qualified RPers... Expect "OMFG [name] KILLED ME AIOEJAII"
As implied, I'm not actually going to be doing it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As implied, I'm not actually going to be doing it.
I wasnt implying you were going to. I just contributed to the discussion.

Oh guys Comon its not a place to farm posts on just try to give a new ideas or some awesome fights