Minecraft

Hi guys ,besides SA:MP i play Minecraft as well.I was wondering whether any of you guys too play it ? Like you i want to get to know more players who play it and we could play together in a server.

You can found new players here -> http://www.minecraftforum.net/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaBraNjeNi
Посмотреть сообщение
You can found new players here -> http://www.minecraftforum.net/
I know that.I was asking whether there are any MC players within the forum. -.-

I've been playing it for about 3 years now.

i like to build houses and ride horses around the map.

Well, I used to play on the Pocket Edition. It was really cool. The graphics were high quality and there was no big difference between this and the PC Edition. I uninstalled it eventually, as I got bored and also I didin't play it for ages because no time was available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHSTROKE
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi guys ,besides SA:MP i play Minecraft as well.I was wondering whether any of you guys too play it ? Like you i want to get to know more players who play it and we could play together in a server.
I only play minecraft in survival mode, I just love trying to get as many resources as possible to create an epic house.

if you wanna play PM me, but I only play on servers created by me or by people that I am playing with because I avoid public servers because I don't want people or rules limiting my abilities.

I used to play it a lot, but I haven't played since they added dragons. It would be cool to play with some of you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I used to play it a lot, but I haven't played since they added dragons. It would be cool to play with some of you though.
Wait, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait, what?
Which part confuses you?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Which part confuses you?
Might be the dragons part, cause I haven't played for ages and never heard about that.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Which part confuses you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangster-rocks
Посмотреть сообщение
Might be the dragons part, cause I haven't played for ages and never heard about that.
Yup. Only dragon I know is the ender dragon which is completely optional and it doesnt affect the game. The boss wont appear unless you go to his world.

I also heard of the new 1.9 update including some red dragon but it hasnt released yet afaik?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yup. Only dragon I know is the ender dragon which is completely optional and it doesnt affect the game. The boss wont appear unless you go to his world.

I also heard of the new 1.9 update including some red dragon but it hasnt released yet afaik?
I didn't say it did affect the game lol, I just said that I hadn't played it in that long. I don't know anything about them as I haven't played it with them added

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't say it did affect the game lol, I just said that I hadn't played it in that long. I don't know anything about them as I haven't played it with them added
Since you said "dragons" I thought you meant another update. And the way you put it gives the vibe that you dont like that update, in my point of view at least. This was just a misunderstanding I guess. Cheers.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Since you said "dragons" I thought you meant another update. And the way you put it gives the vibe that you dont like that update, in my point of view at least. This was just a misunderstanding I guess. Cheers.
Sorry, I'll try to word things more clearly in the future :P

I play minecraft alot, especially survival mode as i love getting them echants and stacks of diamonds and all.

And their is only one dragon which lives in the End. And 1.9 introducing 'em end cities so yeah, his game is addicting af.

MINECRAFT IS DEAD!

*runs away*

Sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSkyline
Посмотреть сообщение
And 1.9 introducing 'em end cities so yeah, his game is addicting af.
Theyve reached everything they wanted and sold it to Microsoft for 10 wheelbarrows full of money. So now developement is so slow, even samp is releasing updates more frequently.

I personally like the new update because it refrains yourself from smashing your mouse to be good at PVP.

My IGN is TheAwesomeLlama. I just play vanilla survival because most of other things are just pay to win.