Gamemode crash at many players

PHP код:
[15:39:44] [sampgdk:errorToo many callback arguments (at most 32 allowed
I get spammed with this when I reach above 10 players. I read something about issues with strings, but I don't find any strings with a huge number. But I could find a query[500] in my script. Is this normal?

PHP код:
Header size:          20092 bytes
Code size
:          1422068 bytes
Data size
:         11110320 bytes
Stack
/heap size:      16384 bytesestimated maxusageunknowndue to recursion
Total requirements
:12568864 bytes 
It's a very huge file and when I try to use crashdetect I'm just getting spammed 'out of boundaries' and other errors. No way I can identify, but something's wrong here. I have updated streamer plugin and removed crashdetect.

Is it a shortcut to fix this, or does anyone know what I have to look for? The gamemode runs fine until I reach a couple of players. EDIT: I have added #pragma dynamic heap size value and is testing it now.

What plugins are you using?

#pragma dynamic may be the solution if all other optimization efforts have been exhausted, but this is rarely the case. It is often a workaround to hide shoddy coding.

Streamer, newest version
MySQL (R5)
sscanf (it says copyrighted in 2009 when loading the server)
irc

These are the ones I use. Could sscanf have something to do with it?
I'm saving players, houses and other stuff into MySQL but businesses, factions and vehicles are saved using DINI.

your mysql plugin is outdated, as well as the sscanf plugin, try dling the latest versions and update us if this keeps happening.