Looking for a trusted vps

I am looking for a good and trusted vps at a cheap price that would at least give basic web host support and mysql database. Recently, i was planning to get one from hostskool but i saw that some people have complained about them scamming so i decided not to go with it. If anyone knows a good vps then i'd appreciate, and yes i did check the list of the host that was already mentioned in a thread but i didn't find it so useful.

And sorry if i posted this at the wrong section, i was kinda getting hurry so.

I recommend OVH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion
View Post
U can check my signature......
Tk domain, free servers. Funny VPS right? I thought OP wants to use mysql & web hosting also?

hostgator.com

I personally use DigitalOcean and OVH. No issues with either for the longest time.

I'm using Time4VPS.eu myself. Its got good peering, and good prices!

I have my sites hosted on GoDaddy and Hostgator. So far, I have nothing to complain.

If you're looking for cheap prices, proceed to www.contabo.com.

if i bought by OVH or some another Could any one help me if i got some problems ?

The same companies that have been recommended over and over again in the tens of hosting company suggestion threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero_Dx
View Post
if i bought by OVH or some another Could any one help me if i got some problems ?
You would be best off contacting their support department.

You can always try us out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
View Post
The same companies that have been recommended over and over again in the tens of hosting company suggestion threads.
OVH's support is perhaps one of the worst aspects of their company.