[Tool/Web/Other] SA:MP Sprite Viewer V1.0

SA:MP Sprite Viewer V1.0

What is SA:MP Sprite Viewer?

SA:MP Sprite Viewer is a software that once downloaded will give you access to not all, but most of the .txd files within the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas model files. I am currently working on getting ALL of the .txd files into the software however this takes time, is very tedious and I work ironically in the software development field, so these kinds of projects come at a time when I have some to spare.

What exactly can I use this for?

This software contains the sprites that you may think 'Hey, I could use this for a tutorial' or use them for driving school to display a pass or fail medal. So this software allows you to scroll through every .txd available within the system at ease using your mouse or your up and down arrow keys, then if you find something you like.. click Show Code and voila, it creates the code for you. Currently it creates it as a 'Player to Player' textdraw and is designed to cover the whole screen. (This system is better used for if you wish to get a loading sprite to cover the whole screen immediately the provided code will do that.

Will this be relevant to my server?

Well.. Truthfully it's not going to be for everyone, I am in the final stages of releasing a public beta version of my own server in which I have a system in place for when a player connects to display some rather appealing sprites (loading screens that randomize) to give the affect and nostalgic feeling that we all used to get when we played single player (some of us still do play Single Player).

Hang On... I've seen this before haven't I?

Yes, perhaps you have, I do think I recall seeing a system similar to this available however it only supplied the file name and that was it I believe? However I think that stopped working after a while once the sprites were removed from the files for whatever reason, with my version I am trying to make an easy way to get code created with the sprite you want to use almost instantly.

Will this be getting maintained on a regular basis?

Yes it will be, during the time that I have spare from work, my own server and other projects, I will be adding more sprites to this software on top of that, I plan to bring out radio buttons that allow you to select certain code whether that be player textdraws or normal textdraws, from full on screen ratio to small on screen ratio. It will all be coming in the near future.

Screenshots

Download

Personal Website Download

Source Code:
http://angelpinerp.com/downloads/SAMP_Sprite_Viewer_By_Liam_CareySource.rar

Any Potential New Mirrors Please Comment, Thank You!

Bug Reports
Any problems do not ever hesitate to PM me on forums or drop a comment below.

Notes:

Developed in C#
Designed for easy access to Sprites with additional code hints for advice / reference.

Enjoy

and how about the source code ?

you must put source code here ,too. it's not a 'Compiled Script Release' forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirab
View Post
and how about the source code ?

you must put source code here ,too. it's not a 'Compiled Script Release' forum
Hi, Amirab. I have it compiled however the speed of my internet is atrocious for uploading files as big as this is, I will be taking it up on a USB to my girlfriends tonight who has fiber optic, I'll be uploading it there! Don't worry I'm happy to show everyone the source and adjust to it

Liam

Oh yea nice bump iLearner!

So, i was using this onplayerconnect
PHP Code:
    new PlayerText:PlayerTextdraw1;

PlayerTextdraw1 CreatePlayerTextDraw(playerid, -0.500, -2.000"loadsc12:loadsc12_A");

PlayerTextDrawFont(playeridPlayerTextdraw14);

PlayerTextDrawTextSize(playeridPlayerTextdraw1641.500451.000);

PlayerTextDrawColor(playeridPlayerTextdraw1, -1);

PlayerTextDrawShow(playeridPlayerTextdraw1); 
But the the image does not appear, tbh i am kinda new to this

Source code link asks for login information.. o_O

any newer download link? because its broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvan
View Post
any newer download link? because its broken
i don't think you gonna get a reply very soon since the user last online was 2019