The Gamechangers (GTA-related documentary/drama)

BBC have produced a new documentary/drama based on GTA, pretty good watch though you'll need to live in the UK (or have a VPN). Stars Daniel Radcliffe (I wish it didn't too) as Sam Houser. Don't wanna reveal too much so I left a link to the Telegraph review below & a fairly vague description here.

Watch here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...e-gamechangers

Telegraph review:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...excellent.html

he looks like he's on road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
Посмотреть сообщение

he looks like he's on road
yea mate he is harry potter got too real... had to start hiding from man

I just don't understand why Rockstar consider the movie as a bullshit :/ I'm pretty excited to watch it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
Посмотреть сообщение
I just don't understand why Rockstar consider the movie as a bullshit :/ I'm pretty excited to watch it
lol what the movie was nothing about the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
Посмотреть сообщение
Which movie? Wouldn't really call this a movie. More like a one-off documentary.

Just watched it and it was good. Radcliffe's performance was ok. Idk if he resembles his character in looks, but he did a good job. You guys should see it.

+rep for the heads up. Thx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Just watched it and it was good. Radcliffe's performance was ok. Idk if he resembles his character in looks, but he did a good job. You guys should see it.

+rep for the heads up. Thx!
A tiny bit tbh:

Yeah I thought it was decent, I honestly had no clue the Hot Coffee Mod was such a big deal and it was interesting to see how Sam reacted to Doug(?) trying to blame the modding community

When I first herd of this documentary, I thought it was about GTA V.
I must say, seeing it's about San Andreas and Vice City was a good surprise.

Anyone got a link that's not blocked? I found one on *******, but it was taken down.