Decompile a .AMX

Guys is there anyway i can decompile a .amx.I had a edited script of mine but accidently deleted the .pwn and i was wondering whether there is anyway to decompile it.

No, you cannot.

Logically there is a way, and not with this small DeAmx software.
On some special forums, there are some guys which successful decompile it for money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runcorn
View Post
Guys is there anyway i can decompile a .amx.I had a edited script of mine but accidently deleted the .pwn and i was wondering whether there is anyway to decompile it.
How can you delete a .pwn file accidentally? It has 1 popup and you need to delete that from recycle bin. Shift with delete is 1 pop up but you should read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGtasagamer
View Post
On some special forums, there are some guys which successful decompile it for money.
Forum adress ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGtasagamer
View Post
Stop encouraging him to do such a thing, whereas scamming by offering a host is now possible (implying they can decompile it).

People that want to decompile scripts, aren't the real creators in most cases. No assumptions to OP.

Then i will sell my script like this.Its a freeroam script.Does anyone know a place where i can buy and sell scripts and maps

Quote:
View Post
Then i will sell my script like this.Its a freeroam script.Does anyone know a place where i can buy and sell scripts and maps
1. You're not allowed to sell gamemodes on this forum.
2. Nobody will buy a .amx.

Quote:
View Post
No-one would want a script that cannot be edited. It's pretty illogical how you could even lose the source code in the first place.

Try social medias or any other source to sell your script as because of here, it's not allowed.

n exste