Reporting (a) server.

Nothing to see here, cadet

Are you really just posting someone's IP address because they advertised on your server?
Just ban him dude..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponii
View Post
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=589044

first requesting for a merge, secondly after denying it, started to adv over /newb

[14:56:59] ** 41.232.209.114 Newbie Jack Henderson: samp.minarva-rp.com:7811 HOSTED TAB ll REFUNDING
[14:58:53] ** 41.45.32.26 Newbie Youssef Fsha: Minarva Gaming Roleplay [hiring] [IP:198 27 67 185 7811] New community if you are looking for pro RP se

hope the IPS match somewhere, and server owners be sure to ban their ip.

Email: frank.schneider16@yahoo.com
You can't report them here, just ban them and don't make a big deal about it, if you can't take it then you are not capable of running a server.

It is against the rules to create a server + server advertise on other servers. It could result in termination of their server.

Not really, your server cannot be terminated because of advertisements stop creating rules that don't exist, just ban the guy and get over with it your server isn't special.

Your reputation reflects your IQ?

Quote:
View Post
It is against the rules to create a server + server advertise on other servers. It could result in termination of their server.
No, it's not against any official SA-MP rules to advertise in other servers. If a server owner wants to make that a rule so be it. If you're childish enough to come here to complain about it instead of just banning the player and forgetting about it then you really shouldn't be running a server. Just grow up and read the official rules so you don't try to pull something like this off again.

Anyone Can Face these stuffs as server owner/manager, admin or whatever your rank is,
The deal is how you face it, either you come here and Post someone's ip witch is obviously Againsts the terms of Logic, Because Now they are threatened to be hacked witch is not nice..

anyway, Coming here and nagging like we are going to solve it, well the people who went to your server Might be on their own Purposes and not sent by the other community owners..
you can block their ips and their accounts and Thats all, Next time make a good Anti-advertisment system that Disallow players to Put IP's in the Chat,
Cheers

lol misunderstanding someone impersonated as a staff member and started telling me all these crazy TOS.
whoever told me this silly rule got me lol
&yes reputations reflects iq

Quote:
View Post
lol misunderstanding someone impersonated as a staff member and started telling me all these crazy TOS.
whoever told me this silly rule got me lol
&yes reputations reflects iq
1. We all know you just lied to make yourself sound better.
2. You literally just called yourself dumb (-16 rep = -16 IQ).
3. "Whoever" is you.

im dumb my iq is -16

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
im dumb my iq is -16
I suppose we all gathered that.