SAMP Objects

Latest samp versions have some useful functions like SetObjectMaterialText. We can change texture, color, transparency...Only thing sometimes we miss is rotating texture...Yet i see new objects and ask myself one question. Why the hell do we have 100 walls that are only 4 or 5 objects with different textures...Why dont we just create "texture" object (one or more objects that will be used to apply new textures), add all/most texture to it and leave just that 4-5 different walls. If we need some new texture, just use one from "texture" object.

And why do we have so much tubes? I mean really...some of them only have slightly different angles or just different textures...

And a little critic about modular island. There are hills and flat plates that are completely the same only with different textures...Yet they all use textures that are already inside SA...Dont duplicate models and change textures...We can do that with a function...And trust me its not a problem i retextured whole desert in sa with my friend and it works like a charm!

And about that modular roads...Its like there is no sidewalk...Just compare them to sa streets and you will see what i mean, also they are all square. If someone could replace them with something that is more like in SA it would be nice..Shit, just let us use straight roads from SA and only add curves and intersections that will fit some of roads from SA...