Dislike Button coming to ******** - Your views?

Mark just announced a dislike button for ********. I think if they did implement it, it'd be the downfall of ******** as Fb's filled with trolls and people will begin to dislike more than like, so celebs would probably get tired and just switch to another social networking site.

Watcha think? good or bad move by ********?

it was added then removed idk y

dislikedislikedislike

good.

The world is getting too goddam nice.

1 Dislike = 1 death

I don't think your predictions are fine. People won't go off ******** because it has a huge base of users, and that's why ******** can implement such functions without even thinking about the users lost.

Who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
1 Dislike = 1 death
^ lol.
Though no likes on picture is depressing but no like but more dislikes will be like tooo painful! XD

they must be doing it for $$$ somewhere.

I have little doubt that this move is somehow related to ********s big data and analyses what groups of people like/dislike.

edit: oaky maybe not

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
^ lol.
Though no likes on picture is depressing but no like but more dislikes will be like tooo painful! XD
Rather not risk uploading any photos then lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeman
Посмотреть сообщение
Rather not risk uploading any photos then lol
True lol.

I can't see the reason why they can't implement it. It's not like someone's going to commit suicide just for a few dislikes on the internet...

Great. So finally people can not only buy likes for their profiles, but also dislikes for their rivals profiles. May the epenis grow twice as fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Great. So finally people can not only buy likes for their profiles, but also dislikes for their rivals profiles. May the epenis grow twice as fast!
Lmao made my day xD

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.

REP IF U CRI EVERYTIEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not like someone's going to commit suicide just for a few dislikes on the internet...
You'll be surprised ...

tfw you get 50 likes at the end of the day on Instagram
tfw trolls will make it go less :c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't see the reason why they can't implement it. It's not like someone's going to commit suicide just for a few dislikes on the internet...
We're talking about retards on ********. They do not understand the real world. 1 lik = 1 p ryer 2 th person!!

Ok. Ok. Let it come. We'll see what happens when it is implemented. Let's not worry about the future, and live the present :P

I think it's a good thing. A world where you only choose to like or ignore, is too damn messed up.
If it gets implemented, we will finally have freedom of expression.

Another thought: Likes are all positive. Reputation here is all positive. And the average ******** user is pretty similar to the average samp forum user. Remember what happened when negative reputation was introduced here?

Nothing can happen to you if you have a negative rep on ********.
Even with public pages, the owner will have a good view of where he stands with his page.
You know if you're doing it wrong or right, and it saves you needing to read all the comments to get a good view.

I do agree on the fact that it's kind of late. Since it starts rolling, there will be lots of dislike attacks on certain pages, that much we can guarantee.

I do like it because I think that like gates will just disappear. If people demand a like and share in order to view the content, we can just shove a dislike up their ass.