Dislike Button coming to ******** - Your views?

True, I guess.
People here really seem to have forgotten the general purpose of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Lets see

********SA-MP ForumsFB similar to SA-MP?
People post all kind of useless shit, from what they ate to what they pooed.People post all kind of unrelated shit, from "should I visit a doctor with that?" and "how to make money online" to "give meh names for meh service/community/server"
People advertise their websites, ******* channels, or services.People advertise their websites, servers, or hosting companies.
People seek for attention in form of "likes" and many comments on their posts.People seek for attention in form of reputation and many replies to their threads.
People getting negative comments often get angry, offending and desparate.People receiving negative feedback often get angry, offending, or rage-quit the thread.
?
People receiving negative reputation get angry, cry about alleged "abuse", and beg their "moderator parents" for help.
?

And thats why a "dislike"-button would actually have similar results than negative reputation here. The mature guys dont care, the kids rage/cry/commit suicide/whatever. Its always the extremes that you notice, not the normal guys, and extremes exist in pretty much every online community. Even here, 98% of the users didnt give a shit about receiving negative reputation, though the 2% still were enough to get it disabled shortly after.
Was it really worth creating a table

Table or not, he does have a point. Consequences would be very similar, but not exactly the same. They may even get worse.

Anyway, it won't happen, because, as I said in a previous post, ******** has to rethink a lot of crap before adding it. It's just too much trouble.

implying anyone here actively uses fb

https://stallman.org/********.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
Посмотреть сообщение
implying anyone here actively uses fb

https://stallman.org/********.html
I just said that I use ********. You think I'm the only one?

Regarding the site you quoted:
  • ********'s policy - no one gives a crap about that, people use fake names.
  • Privacy - If you're naive enough to trust them with your phone and adress, that's your problem. The US admitted that they keep everything under surveillance, I know. That's really the least of my concerns right now. If my government would be known for doing this, I would be worried, but their incompetence knows no boundaries. They barely know english and how to use the freakin' internet.
  • Ads and psychological harm - Are you for real? That's a reason not to use the internet, not just ********.
******** is useful if you have your head on your shoulders.