Accounts are being hacked in my server, help please

Hello, i'm in serious trouble.
There is a hacker who hacks accounts in my server, the account files will always be empty, the content in the file is gone.
I'm not even using LuxAdmin, i'm using ZeroAdmin
The problem isn't in the script, it's because there is a hacker.
And he doesn't even need to join the server, he can hack them without joining it.

They account files aren't deleted, but the content on them are gone (the files are empty).
Please help me i'm in serious trouble

(Btw, no one knows my host control panel access, and there is nothing in server_log.txt related to this)
(And i know that the system saves the accounts after registering, but after few hours (or when the hacker hacked) the account file is empty)
P.S: Sorry for my bad english

How do you know it's a hacker and not an issue with how you server saves its files?

Because he TOLD me that he is hacking accounts in my server, and that person hates me anyway, so i know he is doing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillo
View Post
Because he TOLD me that he is hacking accounts in my server, and that person hates me anyway, so i know he is doing it
Well, make your own or use a different one.

I recommend changing all of your passwords there is nothing such as "hacker"at least not in samp as the majority of them didn't hit puberty yet, so he's messing with you probably or he found a glitch in your server that causes the files to be wiped i assume

sounds like you have a exploit in your script.

Does it use MySQL? Because then it could be some sort of injection attack, but hey correct me if I'm wrong.

Jamester: Same thing with luxadmin
Ha$h_Sexyboy: I don't think so
Jake187: What do you mean by 'exploit' ?
GGRoleplay: It doesn't

it might be an operator at the "Free hosting service" you're using..
Or he might heard that you got a problem in saving files and he tried to Scare you...

Exploit
noun
/ˈɛksplɔɪt/

a software tool designed to take advantage of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes such as installing malware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT4
View Post
it might be an operator at the "Free hosting service" you're using..
Or he might heard that you got a problem in saving files and he tried to Scare you...
I'm using paid hosting m8

Maybe someone gettign access to your hosting ftp files or your database, hidden CMD at your script or maybe your players are trolling you

This is most likely a problem with how your scripts saves stuff. I recommend you review all the functions that save things and see if you find a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappy93
View Post
This is most likely a problem with how your scripts saves stuff. I recommend you review all the functions that save things and see if you find a problem.
This or a backdoor in your gamemode/filterscripts.

He probably scripted for you before and you absentmindedly trusted him with all the scripting work. Review your script, he probably added a few lines of code that gives him access to do such actions but if you can't find anything in server_log.txt then it's probably just a few lines of code that actually deletes the accounts after some time.

It's better off if you review your code fully and migrate to a new server. (At least that's what I would have done)

Anyway thanks all

Fist off when a player connects to your server print the players name and ip address and time. Now everyone will be saved into the server log. When then "hack" occurs open the log and see who connects within the time frame. Now ban than bastards name and ip address. Do this until you can find the error on your script