Malware can be shaped as hardware?

Aight I formated my hard disk and then the malware is back ,I've backuped the important data - I opened notepad and left it alone after 10secs it started to write o\651 and so on when I disconnected the keyboard from pc and left it for 1hour nothing happened when I connected it back after 10secs STARTED to write malware shits and turn off pc,PS: My keyboard gotta additional keys like my computer and power and sleep calculator and music etc - any suggestion?

1.malwarebytes.
2.super anti spyware

if they dont work.... re-install windows

Your case is very strange. Unless someone is specifically targeting to infect you I would say most probably you're restoring the virus from the backups. If someone physically tampered your keyboard it's possible, as they could possibly reprogram the chip inside the keyboard. Tampering the keyboard firmware via software is impossible, unless your keyboard is backdoored (someone physically tampered your keyboard) . I sound like I'm making a science fiction movie by writing this post.

Formatting usually removes most viruses. How do you know it's a malware and not just your PC malfunctioning?

Before speculating that your keyboard is a good little boy you should consider that something is wrong with the keyboard. If you have spilled or otherwise altered the keyboard then that may cause it. If you still can't fix it just buy a new keyboard.

sounds like a virus alright

Virus keyboard input (aka software keyboards) dont really care if the keyboard is plugged in or not. Might be a way to avoid being detected by scanners, but simulating hardware keyboard input is an even more invasive action that will rather be detected.
I doubt thats some kind of malware, probably your keyboard is just malfunctioning. Ive once had a wireless mouse/keyboard combo. The cursor jumped around when pressing certain keys, and the keyboard produced input when pressing mouse buttons in a certain way.

Alternatively, your keyboard might be possesed by a ghost.

Hmm I think its something related from pc bcuz I bought like 6 keyboards (usb) getting bugged after first use like I was trading them with the shop even mouse usb ,same getting bugged too - I bought this keyboard likely 5months ago it was working fine but @3rd month started to go at this way - its related to PC electricity?

Have you tried formatting your PC? Does this happen on other PC using the same keyboard?(I'd advise using another model in the future if this keeps happening with the same model keyboard).

1/1000 chance: Your backed up files was somehow infected, but I doubt that.