Problem stocks 24/7 !

Buna Ziua !
Deci numai am stock-uri la 24/7 cand incerc sa cumpar ceva imi zice ca numai sunt produse .!

RO - Cine ma poate ajuta sa rezolv umplu stock-urile la 24/7 va rog frumos ?

Hello Guys ,
So i need to fill up the stocks on 24/7 , when i try to buy something it says out of stocks on everything!
EN - Can Someone help me to fill up the stocks on 24/7 please ?

2.Alta problema este cu banca .. Am toate bancile ls / lv / sf toate merge inafara de ls .. am intrarea creata tot in gm .. dar nu merge .. lafel cu functia /robbank . !

Poate cineva sa ma ajute ? utilizez gamemodul Linkmania Lands !

2.Another problem is with the bank .. I have all the banks /ls /lv /sf all of them are working except the ls one .. i have the entrance made same in the game mode too .. but is still not working .. and is same with the function /robbank is not working as well.

Can someonehelp me please ? Im using the LinkMania Lands gamemode !

If you do not publish codes do not think you can do something. On the first point you have to reset the variables of stocks. The other would have to see the code.

I dont know which part of the script is causing the problem so i will put you the whole gamemode so you can tell me please help me .. http://www.girlshare.ro/35101586.3 this is it

And idk how to reset de variable whatever you said .. can you give me the codes and indications where to put it to solve the problems please .

If someone wants to help me add me on skype - daniel.fake123

Daca cineva vrea sa ma ajuta adauga skype - daniel.fake123