My Roleplay Idea - Three Republics

Hey guys, today I imagine a roleplay server. But unfortunately I am not able to code it.

There will be three states in the game. San Fierro led by Japan, Las Venturas by Hispanic, Los Santos by Russia.

At the starting you will choose your country to be citizen there, and the skin as well. (If you select Japan, you will spawn with Asian skin as e.g)

States will have diplomatic connections, trading, wars as well. Forums will be used actively.

To have bensin, you need petrol in your country. If no petrol, state vehicles and people won't be able to refill their cars. If you don't have rafinery, you will make trade with other countries. There will be coast guards, border guards. Truck drivers and trains will do trade.

Each state needs workers, to product bread, goods, foods. Farmers, miners, factory workers, soldiers..

There will be factoring system and people will work there, for e.g you will carry sacks.
States will need iron ore to make tanks, and iron will be gained by workers of mine.

Oh my God.. My bad English. My dream is bigger, my writing is s*cker. Sorry.

Sounds like a COD server and there are already plenty of it. However, I see that your idea leads to roleplaying or eventually a RPG gamemode. To be honest, your idea is kind of odd. Spain, Japain and Russia don't really have a connection between them. Also, the game map is quite small. Your idea seems to be inspired from Metin 2 MMORPG. I have to state that you're not the only one who has ideas but can't put them in practise. Well, if you're lucky enough to find a scripter for your project, I wish you good luck!

Of all, i like the petrol idea.
Good luck ! I would join you but I have my own project.
Bud I wish you all the best and if you need design: www.vlasicdesign.com .
For you i'll give a better price

Thanks guys. I must say that country names can be replaced with fictitious country names.

There would be realistic economy system and no connection with COD. Because, wars are not needed and wanted.

To start a war, first of all country president and people want it and you need enough guns, machines, food and goods. And those are producted by farmers, workers, miners.

And I forgot to add, there will be a science system. Scholarship system. Every country need to gain knowledge of their country, and professors should make field study. Every field study results with Science Point. And with those science points, you can product new guns, cars, machines.

Car system must be unique. You have to drive carefully, otherwise if your car explodes, it gone. If damaged, you have to repair it. Even you log out, your vehicle damage will be saved.

You can import vehicles from other countries if you can't product those vehicle models.

Special idea but the features aren't really unheard of. It could maybe work out. Also don't worry about your English, it's fine.

This is a great idea, if I had the time I would code it.

It's interesting.

By having 3 states which every player is a member of (and dependant on for petrol etc.) it means you can work for yourself or for your state (similar to RP servers when you work for your own profit or for your gang/family). And it'd be nice to have the "state" actually MEAN something in a RP server... benig able to do trading with other states and hold votes in your own state for the governer etc.. It'd give you a good reason to join the state army for example so you can go to war with others.

makes me think of like a matured gang wars server but with states instead. :L

Just learn to code! if you think you could develop something which others would appreciate then you should do it! I really wanna play on this server ><

The largest problem with ideas like this one is that you're already splitting up your player base in 3 parts, while you don't have any players yet to begin with. An idea such as this would only work well with a large number of players.

Hard to get samp players these days >.>
Anyway, Nice idea :P
BTW roleplay servers getting huge player count, idk why, so i think it might work out if someone scripted for you, good luck.

This is actually an awesome sounding idea, having each as an independent, I'm guessing boarder controls or something? Again the only downside is that it won't work very well with a starting playerbase. Make sure you do it well.