Here are the specs
Intel Quad Core I7 3.60ghZ
8Gb Ram
4GB Nvidia Geforce 800 (All Dedicated)
Memory cache : 6 Mb
Capacity: 1000gb

any advices?
is it good?

Its good, i would also recommend you to ask your city tech shops they will tell you.

Can't really give you any advice since judging by the graphics card it's a laptop you are much better off building your own PC since laptops aren't really upgradable the CPU and GPU on most laptops is soldered on the motherboard or if your looking for portability then it's different other than that it's a great system but you will likely need to upgrade in about two years since the parts will be old by then.

Thanks for your reply guys

Yeah it's great i mean if you could get 16GB Ram instead of 8 that'd be a bit better but over all it's a great machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giogimic
View Post
Yeah it's great i mean if you could get 16GB Ram instead of 8 that'd be a bit better but over all it's a great machine.
You really don't need that. 8gb is enough ram memory.

@OP: Looks pretty decent, but what graphics card from the 800 series are you planning to use?

@Henkie: i didn't get you really but its 4gb Graphics Geforce 800 .. and the whole 4gb is dedicated to be used together,
Will be great if you Gimme more information of your meaning , thanks

You should say what i7 is because there's a huge difference between an i7 4790k and an i7 5690x

Intel Core i7-4720HQ
Additional Info:
I'm using it almost for everything, to run programs of Editing videos , montage, school projects ..

hey guys what you think about my pc

intel i5
nvidia
ddr3 ram
wd blue hdd

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение

intel i5
nvidia
ddr3 ram
wd blue hdd
well, can you specify Intel type and Nvidia type too?

Yeah, its good .

hey guys will this work on my Laptop?

50 MB Harddrive
Nvidia gtx 2
21 MB Ram
intel core i0-0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMTube™
Посмотреть сообщение
hey guys will this work on my Laptop?

50 MB Harddrive
Nvidia gtx 2
21 MB Ram
intel core i0-0000
Thanks for trashing this topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение

intel i5
nvidia
ddr3 ram
wd blue hdd
>no ssd into the trash it goes

btw can i play samp at 300fps?

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (x64) • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (3.50GHz) • Memory: 7.9 GiB Total (4.4 GiB Free) • Storage: 1.1 TiB / 1.4 TiB (221.5 GiB Free) • VGA: Intel® HD Graphics 4600, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 • Uptime: 1d 1h 19m 13s

Nice, it runs smoothly but idk if its Really 300FpS, it can be 200 . - 150 fps wich is More than enouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT4
Посмотреть сообщение
Intel Quad Core I7 3.60ghZ
What?
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
4GB Nvidia Geforce 800 (All Dedicated)
What?

The GeForce 800M series are solely laptop GPUs. That wasn't even clear from your post. It's probably an 840M which is utter crap and the processor is probably an U series which also utter crap.

sorry vince, i was mistaken at some information.. i was Mixed into two pc's wich are almost the same
Here is the right specs, What do you think?
Screen 15.6 "Full HD LED, Intel Core i7-4720HQ 4й Gen (3.6 GHz, 6 MB cache), operating system Freedos, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Nvidia Graphics Card GeForce GTX 950M (4 GB dedicated)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
sorry vince, i was mistaken at some information.. i was Mixed into two pc's wich are almost the same
Here is the right specs, What do you think?
Screen 15.6 "Full HD LED, Intel Core i7-4720HQ 4й Gen (3.6 GHz, 6 MB cache), operating system Freedos, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Nvidia Graphics Card GeForce GTX 950M (4 GB dedicated)
Nice laptop, should run GTA V without the shadows etc etc on medium 60FPS

Also I see it doesn't come with windows, so you're gonna have to install it. It's VERY easy.

i know i can install it myself..
it can run gta V with Its full specs.. since gta V best requierments is 8 GB Ram.. GeForce GTX 660
And if it couldn't run in the best Specs, they got Medium wich will run perfectly with shadows and full graphics with Good fps
http://www.game-debate.com/games/ind...eft%20Auto%20V