Players from my country can't connect to server

So the server is port forwarded in tunisia, the entire world can login except players from my country tunisia, solution please?

I have a similar problem.. paki players say that the ip appears offline.

Tell us what host you use.

The server is port forwarded from my home in tunisia, players from tunisia can't join it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw3samp
View Post
I have a similar problem.. paki players say that the ip appears offline.
That's because the Pakistani government is actively trying to censor SA-MP servers. And I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case in Tunisia as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
That's because the Pakistani government is actively trying to censor SA-MP servers. And I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case in Tunisia as well.
I don't understand what you mean, could you please give me more details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel
View Post
I don't understand what you mean, could you please give me more details?
I don't think Tunisia has a problem with censoring SA-MP servers but what I can tell you is that the port you're using is basically blocked in your country.

In a case where I live, port 80 is blocked from being hosted. Those with local connections outside my country can connect but myself and those in the country can not. This is similar to your case. Try changing your port from 7777 (I suppose that's your port) to something else like 7778, perhaps that would solve your problem?

Port isn't the problem, me and my friends can connect to any server having the 7777 port, another solution please? maybe host it from another place or something? I need help, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
So there is no fix at all?

Get a free samp server from rootstamp.com and enjoy / hope you & your friends enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponii
View Post
Get a free samp server from rootstamp.com and enjoy
You're a joke!

A stupid one