3x Hosted Tab Bugged

I can't acces at the 3x samp Hosted Tab, the client .exe not responding, and my server players going down, + other servers on the 3x tab players going down, the 3x Tab is bugged?? Someone knows anything?

Same thing,hosted tab is down,also files.sa-mp.com down

The problem is in all versions of sa-mp.

I comment on the thread of the upgrade to Server 0.3.7 r2 and expected a reply to confirm, now confirmed, a couple of hours ago that are down.

For now we can only hope, I think that can be treated of maintenance to the servers or any updates on them.

CLOSED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodri99
Посмотреть сообщение
And this is paid.
if you are poor and giving the cash harder then i gusse you to stop hosting server / paying for hosted tab.

CLOSED.

who cares! your server should be banned from even operating! As I have solid proof, your "Attacking" every server still left on 3x, to make your server look good . how pathetic of a server owner you are, in having to do this. And I have no problem, i have solid proof to provide to the owners of samp if they ask me. I will be gladly to turn over all proof to them. get a life man, and grow up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackturbo
Посмотреть сообщение
who cares! your server should be banned from even operating! As I have solid proof, your "Attacking" every server still left on 3x, to make your server look good . how pathetic of a server owner you are, in having to do this. And I have no problem, i have solid proof to provide to the owners of samp if they ask me. I will be gladly to turn over all proof to them. get a life man, and grow up..
I really wonder that server gets too much players with 0.3x version

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Really? you really think SA-MP team cares about you guys swinging DDOSes like a bloody monkey?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Friend, I have a server in version 0.3x and also attacks to my server, all day, every day.

I am protected against them, and I am willing to help you with this.

They use a rack sa-mp that makes udp flood in the log, in this way your server makes a overload and crash to most players.

Pathetic is not to attack other servers to be able to have players, the pathetic is that they call "pro hackers" with her rack sa-mp.

They even copied the name my server, pathetic.

If you want I can tell you what I did to stop their attacks and also share tips on safety. Please contact me.

Whats your server on 3x? Hosted Tab?

0.3x is of-course going to be available to many since patched crashes, and vulnerabilities. Why would you even want to be on 0.3x? 0.3.7 has plenty more features that are awesome.

Yah this server must be terminated, he is attacking all the servers to make his server seems good and get much players, just get it bruh you cant do any shits with any another server especially blackturbo's one.